Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am happy!!!

Well hi everyone that ever reads these things. Have I got things to tell you. Well lets start off with why I haven't be able to get post a blog about my measly life in a while. It was because of my midterms. Ohh well right. It is all good. I got a good score, on my marie biology, and an not so good score on my chem. But oddly I am still passing because it is on a bell curve. But I chose to drop down next quarter to 220 because it is easier and better taught and not nearly as much compitition in the class. That is a good thing. Also next quarter I am taking Calc with biology sort of deal. It is odd it is like how math is applicable to biology. It should prove to be interesting. Then lastly I am taking a class called perspectives of science. It is all about how we can take scientific theory as true. It sould be really fun I think.

Now for the other stuff that has been going on in my life. Well so lets start off, I have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping and such. I have my sister and my mom done. I also have Tia's present which I know that she is going to love and hate me for. Ohh well it is all good. As for everyone else I have absolutly no clue what I am going to do. Really I have no clue at all. But I got a really nice Christmas CD. So that was really nice.

OHH and guess what. The Branden finally went on his first real date. It was a blind date set up by Hilde and Maria. It was with Zack. He is a really cool guy I must admit. And I wasn't trying to force myself to click with him. It just happened. I was actually trying to not like him because I didn't really want to like anyone yet, but I sort of do but it isn't an overwellming feeling. Which is nice. Ohh well right. He is just a really cool guy right now.

Okay so yeah that is about the summation of this past week. I just can't wait to be home for Thanksgiving. I want to see my family and friends really badly. It is almost a physical hole in my heart to think about them. It is okay though becuase it grows smaller with each day here. Time can heal all wounds if you let it. Woot woot.

Anyway I am off to take a shower and then do two labs. YEY for me.

No comments: