Friday, June 6, 2008

Realiaztion

I don't want to go home because I am going to miss all the people here. I reallyhave become good friends with some of them. Nothing like the ones at home, but at home I am comfortable and there are people there that I will always be friends with NO MATTER what happens in the long run. But I also feel that home isn't really home anymore it is just a house and a place to stay while I see my friends and family for a long time. I don't know I am just sort of in a inbetween state right now. I am also going on a date tonight. Not like anything can come out of it beause really I can't let anything come out of it. Not this close to summer atleast. But i can set some ground work for next year. I don't know I just . . .blah. .and my dad wants me to go with him to the dunes not a day after I get back from college. He says that is going to be my one trip this summer. . so I am like OMG really? I don't want to go straight from a truck to a moterhome with my dad and not get to see my sister for a few days more!! GERRR. . oh well I will figure things out. . I always do!! Yup yup!!

1 comment:

Midori Ko said...

Fine! Stay in Seattle! *sticks tongue out*

Nah, I know the feeling. You'll see them soon enough though, B. And I say go on the trip - but that is only because I'll be gone this weekend and won't see you anyways! But, I'm biased about everything, so you'll just have to ignore my opinion *grin*