Monday, October 8, 2007

The weekend!!!

I don't really know what to write about right now, so I guess I will give you an update on my life. There isn't anything to say much. I am just sort of waiting still. It really kind of sucks. But that is okay, I am determined to fix that. But any way so this weekend was really kind of fun. I actually came out of my slump of missing home and was like people. If you can imagin with me for a second. I think it was kind of like a badly bruised squirral, that desided to look out the hole even though it was badly bruised. I don't know this week hasn't been hard I guess, this is just starting to ride on me. I am getting to know people. The right kind of people. I am conflicted still because I did try to make and honest effort to be friends with Hilde's roommate, but I can't. She is just not my kind of person. I am tried to tell Hilde that but Hilde claims that she is good for her. And I can see where in part she is, but I still think the bad out weights the good. Anyway, I think I might just stop stressing over that. Anyway, I am staying on top of all my school stuff like crazy. I haven't been pushed to get anything done really quick. AKA, I think college is a breeze compared to last year so far. I am doing good for what I am right now. There are some really cool people on my floor and I am starting to really like them. One, his name is Josh, was part of the drum core. So naturally we clicked. He is a cool guy, sadly he is straight. But unlike the guys in the TC guys here have no adversion to hanging out with me. Which is awsome. I don't know I am happy hear it is just that I am working really hard to change my surroundings again. I did that all through high school. I never really noticed it actually, till I was trust into a new area. Like as in I am now having to find the good and the bad, and seperate it. Here though it is a lot let clear and defined. Which is what is mostly getting me down I guess. Time is all I need, just time. Sadly though that isn't what a person like me wants to here with no patients. So anyway, I think I will let you guys go with the actual sum of events this weekend.

Friday, Hilde and that group went to a frat party. I hung out with them while they were getting ready. Came home at like 11 and watched ghost stories till 12. The next day I hung out with Hilde's group again and we all went to pike street market and had fun there. Then went out with Hilde's mom and every one. It was really fun. Came home to finish homework while they went shopping. Ended up hanging out with Nicoloe, Kat and Josh. Talked what was like forever, and watched Moulin Rouge. It was amazing. Then sunday I actually did my homework all morning. Hung out with Kat Josh and Zoie. Then I am here after finally falling asleep at 2 in the morning because dumb people like to play cards till that time in the morning. It was aggrivating. Ohh well it is all good.

Summed up, good weekend, hard week, missing everyone, but refuse to let myself get down!!!!

LOVES~
Branden

1 comment:

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

YAH MOULIN ROUGE!!!!!!! hehe

;p love you, and loveddd talking to you last night!!! even if you were mute!! HAHA