Monday, August 11, 2008

Almost a month past!

So hello, I guess I should update people on what is maybe going on in my life. Because it has taken a few turns. Some for the better . . . . well actually all for the better I would think.

So lets see. . .I left off telling you all that I had a boyfriend. Well I don't have one now. We almost made it two months, but we didn't. We just didn't mesh very well. It is all good. He beleives that people dont' really have a purpose more then to just live, I think everyone is here for a reason. Then he thinks that I was clingy, and that only because I got furstrated that he didn't text me for four days. He had a good reason but a nice hello would have been nice. He got really angry, and well he broke it off. So whatever. I was sort of hurt over it because we did have a good time together but you know what, I am over it. I learned tons of stuff, about who I am and what I am looking for in another person. Yup yup, good times.

Also I just got back from my first concert two days ago. It was great and I feel really close to who I was and who I am supposed to be. I guess that I was I get for spending time with my best friends for a long time. Man I missed me, no joke. I feel really good because i am finally like recharged or something. Like my spirit was losing power, and it just needed a bit of power from love to be recharged. I just abbsolutly feel like me. . . . . . I love that feeling. I really do!! The concert was really good. Saw a lot of things that I was able to resist with my friends. It was great. I think we can finally be on the right track again. Yes I do. . . . .

I am so out of the habit of writing that it is really hard for me to write right now. .. I am going to go doodle. I need to figure some designs out. I am goign to get a tatoo. . . I can't wait. . . not at all.

LOVES BABE!! I can't wait for you to get home. I know it is close. I will totally be tackling you when you get home so brace yourself!!

2 comments:

Midori Ko said...

Yayness!

Short but sweet *grin*.

Kim said...

Yay! You wrote a blog!

Am I the "babe" mentioned at the end?

Sometimes I suspect that my friends write blogs for no one but me. I'm cool with it, though.

Boy, howdy, am I excited to see you people! 6 days!