Saturday, August 23, 2008

Turn a new leaf?

Something I realized today. I realized that I don't really like being in the Tri-cities at times. My friends have changed. Some have grown and some just feel like a hallow trunk or something. A shallow shadow of what was once a great mountain. A sad thought but I think that it is almost time for me to move on. A very sad thought. Either that or I have to talk to people. Which is what I am going to do. Because I still love them. I really do but at the same time I really want to distance myself from them. Sadly for two very different reasons. One I feel isn't trying and layed down the will to fight anymore, and the other because they willingly choose to walk a path that they are afraid of. Not to mention they also disrespect me. Which I guess is the hardest part of me to get over. I never really noticed it untill they started to cross the line. I don't have a voice while I am in the tri-cities. I just go with the flow and when I was in Seattle I was who I was and people listened to me. People do here but they don't really listen. I am more like the silly little moth at night. People see me and think that I am pretty when they sit back and take a good look. But most of the time they ignore the moth because it is just buzzing around the lamp. I am the moth, when all my friends are butterflies. But in seattle, the moth is something more then just a politly listened to creature, it is a part of the show. I don't know, I am just tired of being whipped because I love. I am tired and I want to be gone and run away like a classic Branden would do. . . . . .





Life = Shit right now




It will get better. . .I promise. . . .


I love how I have to convince myself of this. Ohh well, it will happen because I say so and you have to make your own happyness I guess. WOOT WOOT damnit!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm sorry to laugh as my first reaction, but this is so fantastic: "WOOT WOOT damnit!!" Hahaha. You're wonderful.

I'm going to go ahead and echo the fact that we should get together. Uber-soon. You have my cell phone number, right? Can't do lunch today (Saturday), but ever after I'm yours baby, all yours. ^_^