Sunday, January 13, 2008

The song

This is me not wanting to do my homework. So I will write a blog about things instead. BRB my sister just got on-line and I miss her. Okay now that I can talk, lets talk about what has been happening to me because I think I have reached a change. No I don't think I have. . . I know that is what has happened to me. So I told you that I found a part of my song. It was odd. I was in an odd mood in general and well I felt sort of epic is the only way to put it. I felt like nothing was going to stop me. Nothing was ever going to hold me back again. It was a very good feeling. I felt confident. Anyway then I started talking with this guy Wade that I know and I told him I all I knew about him from his song and he was sort of freaked out and I could tell a bit hurt from it. But he was glad that I told him how it was. He is that kind of guy. Anyway, and then I had a talk with Chelsey and it just sort of hit me. It was crazy. I heard it. Loud and clear. It was also partly from the music I was listening to. It was very emotional music. Well that combination of things triggered my song. I wasn't listening and it happened. It was crazy. It is still blowing my mind. Anyway.

So anyway it had more to do with my mood of thought then anything. I desribed once that the way I think was sort of a big black room with things flouting by that I can grab at and use or things that I can't. Well this song brought it all into focus. It was like I finally put glasses on. It was odd. The room became a huge dome place. It is indoors but outdoors at the same time. It is inclosed but there is wind, grass, trees, and it is all open. It is a feild. It is dark for sure. You can see the stars. They are sparkling and twinkling all the time. But it is odd you can make these stars in the sky come as close or as far away as you want. Everything I will ever need is there but it is choosing the right one to look at is the hardest part. You can see whole galaxies, commets, plantes. . . everything. It is all grander then life and it the very fabic of it. It grand and huge. But you feel safe here. It is the place that is met to me. That is a really poor expination of what I see and it doesn't give off all the right feelings. You can just lay back, fall asleep, laugh, and just be safe and do as you place. It is a really nice feeling. It is comfort.

There is just so much that I want to say about it. . . . but I can't right now I am talking with my sister still and well she is bringing things up that are hard to swollow about how much I am changing. It hurts. I don't want to change. It hurts. Anyway. . . . I have to be gone. Homework to do and people to help. love

No comments: