Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The world is happy or atleast it should be.

Hello dearlings. How is everyone? I feel bad because I had an amazing day yesterday and didn't really get to share the amazingness with anyone. It is sort of sad, but okay anyway. So I guess I will elaborate on the amazingness. I don't know my classes are going to be really easy. My chem class is stuff that I have already learned because I dropped down into the easier stuff. It is okay though because it is the stuff that I need to be learning. Woot woot. Then my Calculus is going to be really easy and such. I can't wait. Then I was stressing about not being able to get in to the top undergraduate choir here. I was afraid and nervouse and ended up getting in to the choir. It was fun. It was crazy singing with a choir that was actually a choir. Omgosh the sound was amazing. It sounded like music. It was a bit strong for my taste and I like the the sound of a soft choir. But it is all good. I am just glad that I get to add to the sound. Be able to say that I am part of it. Woot woot. Next the most random and sort of amazing thing happened to me. I was walking down the hall to go get food or something and I was walking behind this guy. I cought him catching a glance at me but I didn't really see his face. I walk for a little bit longer but his song sounded VERY familiar. It was going to drive me nuts. Then I figured out who it was. I chuckled and was like Jon Mears? He turned around and said hi. It was crazy seeing him. He has changed a LOT!!!! Anyone looking at him now will think GAY!!! No joke. He had a strut also. It was really funny. He looked good but kind of slutty also. It was odd. I was sort of baffaled by him. Anyway the conversation lasted for a few min because he had to go some were. Nextly I went on a walk with Hilde to go get books. The grand total was 418. It was crazy. And that was buying one of them used. One I tried to buy used but they didn't have any. It was sad. It wasn't amazing spending money but it was fun to talk with Hilde. I feel bad for her. She isn't going to have a very good quarter. She is trying to fill her days with tons of things to do and to meet people. When she SHOULD be sleeping and trying to STUDY like she said she would. She is crazy but it is all good. Ohh well. .. . she will see eventually. Woot woot. Anyway it was a really amazing day yesterday and today was good also. I went to the gym and it was actually fun to work out. Ohhh man I think the world is starting to look up again. Woot woot.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, Branden, I'm so happy for you! It sounds like things are looking good. I'm glad you're happy. Just stay that way--it's right where I like you! ^_~