Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rose Paper Hearts

Kim get ready to disown me!!!

Where were you born? I was born somewhere over a rainbow. . . or Utah. . . take your pick.

Middle name: Albert, after my uncle and Grandpa. They both passed away not to long after I was born.

How old will you be this year? 20. . . wow that is odd to say. I will no longer be a teenager!!!

Nicknames: My family calls me Tatterhead or Rambo, but the people at school call me jellybean

Are you taller than your mother or father? Taller then my mommy, and shorter then my dad but not by much.

Do you cry often during movies? If they are emotional, yes I will cry.

Favorite color: A light deep green. I am also starting to become very parcial to the dark blues. Like midnights. . . ohh they all have there good attributes. Because I also love a dusky red.

Favorite foods: Anything that tastes good is my favorite.

Favorite cold cereal: Cinnomon toast crunch. . . but rearly eat cereal anymore.

Favorite smells: Now that is a very hard question. I love the smell of my colon mixed with my natural sent. That is a very good smell I think. And fresh laundry is very comforting also. . . downy. . . yup. . . and like I love this one flower. . . it is like a mix of gardina and jasmin.

Favorite time of day: Most def a sunday morning. Or saterday morning.

What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? One that works

Make-up products? Nope sorry. . . .make-up isn't my thing.

How many pillows do you sleep with? Too many I think, but at the same time never enough. . . 4.

Do you play an instrument? I play my voice, clarinets, and the french horn.

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope but I am going to have to try that sometime.

Did you do any sports in high school? Nope, unless you count Marching Band, because it is as good of one as any.

What was the last movie you saw in the theater? 27 dresses. Very good moive with some great lines.

What is your favorite article of clothing? I like shirts when they fit properly.

What is your dream vacation? Some place warm with lost to do and where I can just sit back and relax.

What was your first impression of your spouse? Don't have one and don't have a boyfriend either. . . .ohh well it is all good.

If you were an animal, what would you be? At home everyone says I am a dog but people here say that I am more of an otter.

What's your favorite "me-time" activity? Writing poetry. . .

What is your dream car? One that runs.

What is one of your weaknesses? Being alone. . . . it causes some really bad things for me.

What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Go downstairs to the cafiteria.

If you could live in a different decade/era, which one would it be? One where honor ment something and heros were still needed.

What is the emotion you feel the most? Hummm. . . . I don't really know. I feel everything equally. Happiness, joy, exaustion, frustration, hope, passion, love, life, I feel them all. But the one that I love the most would have to be compassion. . . . I try to feel that one the most.

Do you consider yourself outgoing? When I am alone yes, when I am not, not so much.

What is something you are constantly working on? Being more me. . .and changing who I am just to fit the norms of where I am.

Any hidden talents? I can roll my tongue two ways, and wistel 4 different ways. But not really.

What is a word or phrase you overuse? I have got a clue. . . "You would do that"

What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? To realize that I am changing.

What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Know that I am changing but not in a bad way.

What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Lose a bit more weight, I am starting to look okay, but there is more work to be done.

The best piece of advice you learned this year? UBU. . .you be you. . . and I didn't really learn that this year, but it did finally have a very strong meaning for me.

Who are the 6 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Only Kim and Chelsey read my blog and Kim as already done it and disowned me. . . .woot woot. . .. so Chelsey I am calling your number.

4 comments:

Kim said...

*disownage*

Just kidding. It's fun to read these. I love you, Brandy-kins!

Caitlan said...

Nice- I love these things! And I'm going to assume that for favorite smells you meant cologne and not colon... hopefully.;)

Kim said...

Oh, yeah, Branden is known for his horrible spelling. It's one of the most fun characteristics about him! It's just cute... it takes a while to be able to read his writing. I pride myself on my ability to do so.

But I pride myself on everything... so...

Branden said...

I have no clue what you guys are talking about. . . I totally write phentically. . . . so just sound it out and you should get a similar word. yup yup!!!