Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shy Away

Nothing to talk about . . . but today is the day that I am going to meet him. . . I am sort of really nervous and that is why I am writing now even though I should be getting ready. Hummm. . . I want him to be held up to my expectations and I have no clue if he will, because I can't get a read on him. So I don't want to be let down that is all I am really saying. I want to actually have something work out right in the relationship catagory for me. I really do. . . it may just be that Iam trying to hard. . . but who really knows. I will find out, but he does seem like a very good guy. *sigh* . . . anyway I am off to class. See you guys laters . . . LOVES!!!

1 comment:

Midori Ko said...

Muwahahahahahaha! I don't know why I just did that, but I'm excited to hear what happens!