Sunday, February 24, 2008

Selfishness!!!

So there is a bunch that I want to confess to. . . the thing is . . . I am really truely lost and everytime I think about it, I can think of only one thing. Does that mean I have to do it? Should I. Okay. . .the whole whole Alec thing. I am still talking to him. I couldnt just cut him out. . . wanted to . . .couldn't though. Anyway, and like the more and more I think about him, the more and more I want to just have a fling with him. I know that you guys don't want to hear about that. .. but it is the truth. . . but I don't want or need a fling. So I am lost on that one. . . not to mention he keeps on playing hot cold with me and he is moving to gorgia in may. So there is that. . .bit . . . . pluse I basicically stired up a bunch of things that didn't NEED to be. . but I think it was better that they were out. I don't know I feel bad and guilty about it. . . was I selfish to protect my own friendships and ruin them in the process? I am so confused. . . I want to just fall over and let my mind reel into nothing.

BUT I CAN"T DO THAT BECAUSE I HAVE TO FOCUES!!!! NOT TO MENTION. .. every single time I do try to do just that, this choir keeps on popping into my mind. Kim you always talk about how the spirit guides you. . .well this choir is at this church. Is a baptist church that is very gay friendly. . . but the choir isn't part of the church. . . I think it is just a motivation to go. I don't know . . .So I was thinking about joining this choir. . . it is classed the Diversity Singers. . .ranging from 13 to 22. . . . it sounds like it would be fun. I have absolutly no clue though. . . I really don't. . .I think I should give it a try. . .it is all I can think about.

*sigh* I am tired. . . night loves. . .

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, join the choir. Choirs are amazing, and I wish I was in one. But I'm too lazy.

Caitlan said...

Singing is good for the soul!

Midori Ko said...

No flings! No flings, bad fling, bad!

Well, that's my opinion anyways. You do what you want. And I say props on a choir. I MISS choir like CRAZY (not the screaming, hormonal, diva part, but that singing bit we did, you know, every once in a while...)

Midori Ko said...

PS Yeah, you shouldn't've meddled, but it's already done so don't stress over it. As long as you understand a little better what is other people's business and what's yours you're good. Just blow it off *puffs out cheeks, blows*