Thursday, March 6, 2008

SING!!

No I don't want to. .. . AKA my time is non-existant right now. I have NONE!!! Okay five choir preformances in four days. Parents coming up!!! A paper to write, homework and finals to study for!!! I think I might actually freak out. NOT TO MENTION I WANT TO KNOW HOW I DID ON THE PHIOLSOPHY CRAP. . . I am pretty sure I failed it. I just want to make sure that I did. I am losing my voice for the preformances. It is not good. We are singing with the Seattle Symphony and it si scary. They are AMAZING and here I am not worthy of there skill. AHHHH. . . . and Bayarona Hall in downtown Seattle is AMAZING!!! Just hearing the sound of my footsteps in the hall gave me chills. The sound of us singing or the symphony was almost to much for me. I am so freaking blessed. I just have to get over the stress and get to that fact, and I will be good. I just need to get there. LOL!!! Okay so yeah, sorry if I seem distant for the next two weeks. I love you all, it is just crazy busy!!! AHHHH I am late for class. OHHH POOP!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love you. I'm so excited for you!!! SO EXCITED!!!! Gah!

Midori Ko said...

IIIIIIIII hate you. I hate you so much! I can't believe you get to sing in a hall with a symphony and everything! And in a hall! In a nice hall! I hate you! Blah!

...

I don't really hate you, but I wish I could right now. Lucky something-I-can't-say....