Sunday, March 2, 2008

Midnight Talking!

It is a bad idea for me to write this late at night. Not to mention and getting slowly more and more annoyed at my roommate to is WHITE but thinks he is ganster. He is a wanabe of a wanabe ganster. Not to mention he thinks he knows EVERYTHING!!! It makes me angry. He thinks he is a player and really good with the CHICKS, but I don't understand where he thinks this. I mean he actually told me that he understands women. He was like you know how everyone says that women don't really know what they want. I was like sure. But they actually do know what they want it is just that they wont tell you because they expect that you should know what and how to do everything. They want you to wow them more or less. He looks at me and is like I know that you are gay and everything and more then likely have more insight then most guys, but you are wrong. I was like okay, then what is it. He was like it is easy. Woment want to be told what they want. You have to make the choice for them. I was like trust me that is most defentally NOT what they want. Then the conversation ended with a bunch of other odd and dumb things he said.

Hahahaa. . . okay now that I have that out of my system. Life update. I am tired. Not even metiphorically. I am just sleepy. I am good though. Nothing to complain about. But I have a story to tell you all. Well I was going to meet up with Alec as a friend and such, but he ended up cancaling on me again because he didn't want to have to pay the gas. Which is cool because gas is crazy expensive right now. Well anyway, I was like what ever now I don't really care. I desided that he really doesn't have a good personality anyway. He is to fire and ice for even a friendship. It is just crazy. But he is still a good person. But now that I am uninterested and unavalible because i haven't been hanging on his every word. He is really trying to meet me now. It makes me laugh. Anyway, that is my story now. Not to mention, . . . .. . I just lost my train of thought. Woot woot. . . I guess that is a Branden clue that he should go to bed. Yup I think that is what I am going to go and do. RIGHT AFTER I GET DANE TO TURN OFF HIS BLOODY RAP CRAP, AND NOT TRY TO MAKE MUSIC WITH A LOUD BASE AND BAD GUITAR!!! Gerrrr. . . can you tell he is getting on my nearvs. !!!

OHH i remember what I was going to say. I am actually going to start up with music again. I CAN'T wait. . . .I talked with the horn professor, and he was like yeah I could loan you a horn. YEYEYEYEYEYEY!!! I am super stoked for that. YEY. . . . bed. . . you call me!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ooh... yes! French horn!

And if you ask me, Alec sounds like a Freudian Hysteric.

And Dane was almost sort of right at the beginning--but everyone already knows that. *sigh* BYU is amazing.

Midori Ko said...

Hehehe......wigger dick. Nina's word, not mine.

Kim said...

0_o