Sunday, April 20, 2008

WELL then. . . lol

So yeah. . . lol. . . I feel really silly!!!. . .not going to lie about that. I was sort of having a rough week. lol. ..you guys all know that I have my ups and downs. Well that was a down lol. . . .and I am happy right now. .. lol. .. .Yeah I gave up feeling bad about last weekend. I tried something out. I am sorry, but I don't regret it. .. . and well yeah. It isn't like I am addicted to it or anything. So yeah. .. . anyway, I am over that. I can't wait to see Ben this up coming weekend. He has been really busy with midterms, and he went to see his friends this weekend. But this up coming weekend he is hanging out with me. Tia is also going to be here. I can't wait to see her!!! OMG I can't wait at all. lol. . . . OHH man this week is going to amazing!! yes yes. ...

I went to a oyster hatchery. .. it was epic and fun!!! not going to lie. . .Learned a ton of stuffy. It was a long trip and in the amount of time that we spent in a car to get there I could have gotten home and back again!!! lol. I got to hold a 30 to 50 year old Gooy duck. It is a type of shellfish. lol. . . and it was crazy. It was huge!!! Yeah the syphon on this thing is literly as thick as my forarm and nearly as long as my whole arm!!!. . . .and the shell is about the size of a nerf foot ball!!! It was crazy fun!! I also learned about hot to culture and raise algae, and I saw juvinile oysters and the such!!! It was a lot of fun even if I was hecka tired!!. ...lol. . . and I met some really fun people with driving for 6 hours in a van. lol. Yup yup. I can't wait for summer!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Well, if anyone wants to see a picture of this thing, it's spelled "geoduck" and you can find lots of interesting ones on Google.

Kim said...

It is SO wierd looking. Like, ew.

Branden said...

Hahaha. . yeah I know I miss-spelled it. . .lol. . .they are funny looking things aren't they!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.