Sunday, April 6, 2008

Update!!!

Wow. .. where do I start? Well I am in a new quarter for one thing. Wow new quarters are good!! I think I will actually like this one also. I acutally like the classes that I am in. Biology of Shellfish is very interesting. It is going to be some work. Not a ton but some work. I have two labs in a week and we are already sequncing DNA and RNA to try to find out what type of larva we have!! It is really interesting and everything, but on the second day of class it is intense. Lol. .. . Chemisty is going to be tough for me. But that is okay, because it isn't like really REALLY hard. Then I got into the music theory class which is interesting because I don't really understand music. Never have, I just play it. LOL. . . . which is so true on so many levels. Maybe someday I will be able to write down what I hear in my head. Ohh man that would be crazy. Choir is going to be fun. We are singing some really cool stuff and it is going to fun.

Sadly though I have been sick this week so I haven't had that much energy. LoL. It doesn't help that Hilde has been having some boy problems so it has been me that has had to pull her out of it. I love to. . . .but it wasn't very good timing!!! Ohh well it is okay. I will take the good with the bad. And there has been a lot of good and for a small amount of bad this week. It was fun to see all my friends again!!! I love them so much. I miss them. Sadly though Kat is thinking about transfering down to Cali again. I don't want her to. But I will support her in all that she does because if she really thinks that is what she needs then, yes by all means do it.

Speaking of which. Talked with Kristiana, she is doing really well. I can't wait to see her. Which I want to do sometime soon.

Moving onto boys, I finally got out and over Alec. That one guy that kept on standing me up. I know I said I had a while back, well I am finally done done. Sorry, you all know how I work. lol. However, I actually went on a date with Garrett. He was really awesome. I don't know how more to put it. You guys should have heard his song. It was soft and gental. I liked it a lot. There was something hidden again. It didn't threaten or hurt, just like a shadow or a nighttime twilight. I couldn't really place my finger on it. I am going to go on another date with him soon I think. It will be fun. Woot woot.

Now i am just waiting for something. I don't know what yet. Like something amazing to happen. I don't know what or why I am waiting. I should be out there making it happen. . . . but I can't because I am here. . ..and everyone else is out there. . . maybe I will. Hum. .. oaky. Well I figured I should up date you all. I am doing great. Life is fine, and happy. I am really good. . . just sort of stagnate again!! Woot woot.

No comments: