Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NO GNOME FOR YOU!!!

I don't really know what to write about right now.

I am actually in a lull mood. One where I would willing sit still for a period of time and just be happy touching someone. I want to be close to people again. I miss that more then you know. There just isn't anyone that does that over here. I am slowly getting that way with the house mates. But that will take some time because they are new to me. Which is understandable, from both my point and theres. They don't know me very well and I don't know them that well either. It takes time to build that sort of trust. The trust where you know that you are not going to be hurt by people.

It is odd though how contact comes to easily to me. I enjoy it and want it. It is almost a need if you will. I need to touch, not so much as be touched. I don't know why that is. I want to be hugged but not touched, if that makes sense. But some people I just want to touch me. If I am comfortable with someone I want them to touch me. Others I want to a hug or something more intimate. Like a touch is just a let down. Or something. Hahaha. . . like for example. Without really thinking about what I am doing I reach out and touch peoples arms or shoulders if I know them. Like this guy Dwayne. I kind of like him. I don't know anyway, yeah I passed him and like I automatically reached out and said hi by touching him. I brushed his arm and I said hi and kept on walking. It was odd to realize what I just did. Does that mean i dont really have to be comfortable or am I actually comfortable enough with him. Hummm. . .odd. . well yeah that is the question for the day. What does touch really mean?

I think it is just needed for me. I also don't understand how people can't like it. I just want to be close to someone I guess. No mater what. Hummm. . .. yeah. .. I am going to ponder that question some more. Anyway, I had a midterm today. It went well and I am learning about Snails and Octopi in my shellfish class. It is really kind of cool. Cuttlefish are my new favorite animal right under the tie between Manta Ray and Dogs. Yup yup. . . you know what I was thinking to do . . . sorry random tangent. . . well I was actually thinking about pokemon and the logistics if it was a real world. Where like animals had power and such. That would be crazy if you think about it. Like squirals would be a common pokemon or something. lol. . . yeah that is a thought for you. lol. . . see that is where my mind wonders when I walk back from the Gym. Ohh the gym. I need to get back in shape. My fat jeans are begining to fit. That means it is time to work out.

SORRY RANDOM BLOG!!!

LOVES

"NO, Jeremy wasn't here to claim a gnome! So he DOESN'T get a gnome!" -Oisin

Hence the title. Taken from a conversation around the dinner table.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It's good to hear from you. I think I go into withdrawals when my friends don't blog for a while.