Thursday, September 20, 2007

First part day!!!

Today was sort of a very crazy hyper take it all in sort of day. I wasn't really sure were to look first. Last night we stayed in a hotel in seattle which was cool but I got no sleep because my dad snores. Other then that I was fine. Then today we get up at like 7 and our day starts. It went from unloading, unpaking, eating, business, then waiting, and then more eating, and then leaving for the night.

There is just so many new things to take in. It is sort of crazy. I mean new people that have no problem about talking about smoking, drinking and sex. It is a far cry from the TC. So I am learning to cope with everything. You know me though, take everything in stride till I get everything under my belt. I feel now that I can truely get taken under the waves here, and I am determinded to not let myself do that. So I am making an voe of sorts. Woot woot. I am so happy though that I am here. I just can't wait till I know atleast one face in the croud. I know that I will once school gets to starting. I am just you know crazy . . . perspeptive right now I guess. I don't think that is the right word but all the same I guess.

1 comment:

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

GOOOO COLLEGE FREEDOM!!! I LOVE you babes!!