Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Smoking Pot!!!

Don't worry I didn't. If you are reading this you know that I would never do that stuff at all. I don't see the point. But being in college I am around people that do do it. And I have to get along with these people. I want to help them, but they don't want help. Because to them it isn't bad. But it is. I think it is, and it is a matter of opinion. I don't understand it and I am trying to understand it from there views. But I am just always seeing that it is just a stupid activity that can cause a lot of pain to people when they need not. I don't know the more I learn about it, the more I hate it. I don't know and it makes me angry. And there is A LOT of it in this school. I don't know how to take this part in and I don't think that I will be able to at all. So right now I am pissed off at the world and it is really annoying because I don't want to be this way. I want the world to go back to drug free. PLEASE!!!! Okay I am off to bed. My first day of school is tomarrow.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Come to BYU! I'm really glad I'm here. I mean, being me, I'm a little irritated at the general "mormon-ness" that pervades everything, but the atmosphere is SO welcoming, and clean, and just fun! But serious, too. I love it! You seriously could come, btw. ^_^ Trans-fer! Trans-fer!

Spencer and Chelsey Shoemaker said...

LOL!!!! I totally agree with kim!!! HAHA but yah, It doesnt make any sense to me why people do it either!! miss you!!! How was classes??? You were pretty quite last night!