Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just a few Wrods

can change your whole look out on a person can't they. I hate to say that though. Because that seems really shallow of me. To base my views of a person on what someone said to me about someone right. But I trust Kat. So I want to take it for true and let that be that, but I can't because I don't want to have to lick my wounds. But I guess having a friend stick you with a thorn is better then someone that will only use you do it. Humm. . . I hope that is right.

Kat: Hey Branden, do you like Dwayne?
Me: Well yeah a little why? Has he said something?
Kat: Well cherrel told me somethings.
Me: And?
Kat: Well he is a bit of a man whore. He gets all the guys he wants.
Me: *silence* hummm

How much of a man whore is he?
Kat: He once met a guy and three hours later they hooked up and he never talked to him again.
Me:ohh

*silence as my views change and thoughts rage*
Kat: Sorry Branden.
Me: It is okay, I asked to know and I guess it is better to find it out from you.
Kat: Yeah, it is.


Yeah that was the conversation. Hummm. . . . I don't know what to think about this. I can take it one of two ways. Or maybe even a third. First I want to know why he never tried anything with me? Was it because he didn't think I am attractive enough for him? That would be a major blow to the self esteem. It has been taking a lot of hits lately though and I keep on grinding away at the life I lead hopeing that it gets better. *in the love section that is mind you* Or is it because he never made a move on me because he actually DOES like me? And then do I let my overly optimistic side take over because that is what I want, but we all know that gay men usually are only out for one thing. They are always looking for the next more attractive guy that they can mess with. But that would mean that I would still have a chance. Maybe, but would I want to take that chance given his past? Do I risk getting cheated on? Hummm. . . I am sad guys. The third way I can take this is to, just look at it as him making things up that he knows will eventually get to me and try to get me off of him? That might be a possibility. But I don't think anyone is really that coniving. Are they? Well yeah, so that is my story for the next little bit. Yeah, but at least I am going to san fran right. woot woot.

No comments: