Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My body is a live wire!

I don't know what it is. I have caused a lot of trouble this last few weeks. I haven't been doing well in school. It feels like my life is really just starting to crubble. Like I finally tried to move the a delicate crystal a few to many times. It finally shattered. But the odd thing is . . . I don't feel any remorse for it. I feel like I shed a skin that was thinly crafted. It is odd. Becuase I showed myself my true colors. I didn't mind it. I mean I went from being in the closet to being out. I showed a lot more of me. But I still has a thin covering where you could see my colors but it was contained. I feel like that covering finally streched to far. Does that make sense. I mean, I guess it is all because I got my first kiss. It wasn't perfect, not in any way how I imagined it. But it was good. I wont lie. I did enjoy it. And I created room for some good to happen. I made a bad relationship fall apart. Not because of the kiss but because of the information I let go of. I don't know. . . I feel . . . odd. . . might be becuase I am going home this weekend and I CAN"T wait to see my family. It has been much to long. I need to go and clear my head, and figure out where this new me stand. One that isn't afraid to grab what I want and hang on. I don't know. It is odd. I am still trying to figure it out. Loves babes. I think I am getting into a new me. One that will handle things better and with a set of morals and not be afraid of it. Hummm. . LOVES!!!

No comments: