Thursday, May 15, 2008

Weekend in San Fran

Yeah it was an interesting time and I am really confused about a lot of things that went down while i was there.

Sunday = We ended up getting into the hotel at around like 8:30 and we deside that we were all hungry. So we get a group of us togeather, and we all go out to Joe's Crab shack. It was great because the staff has to dance and everything when music starts to play loud. It was great because it was all the old 90's stuff that everyone can sing along to. lol. . . . ohh getting to the air port. I should let you all know about that. Well I was going to get a shuttle to the air port, but me and Dwayne end up riding the bus togeather. Yes this is the same guy that I talked about ealier. Yes, I know I am masacistic. So we go out to eat before hand and we chat for a bit and hang out in my room till we have to catch a bus, then hangout when we get to the airport also. It was fun. We talked about a lot of different stuff. Ended up he left his music in my room also. Anyway back to the dinner that night at Joe's. We leave and I end up paying to much because the check was really confusing and they couldn't split it. So whatever, it is all good. No worries. But then we also wanted dessert. So ends up that Jenna, Christine, Thomas, Brent and I go and get ihop. It was great and there are a lot of inside jokes with us now. Like the fact that I will now never look at butter pecaun syup the same way again. lol. . .yeah it was good times. Then we head to bed and that was the end of that day.

Monday = woke up and got breakfast which was pretty good. Nothing really to complain about. Try to find a bank afterwards but ended up just walking around in a big circle. Ohh well it was fun anyway. Then we went to a high school that won the all state compititions in vocal and we preformed for them and they preformed for us. And they were MUCH better then us. It was actually sort of sad. lol. . . . But then we go and go a sound check for a concert later that night with chanticleer. It was in the basilica there! It was so pretty and the sounds that we made there was AMAZING!! It was so beautiful! Then we go to a mall and eat get something to eat. Go back to the hotel get changed and we got to a bank and all that jazz. Then we headed off to the concert. It was amazing. The high schools were really good. Then we sang and the sound was amazing!! No joke. Ohh man it was lovely. Then we heard Chanticleer. They are an all male group that sing all the parts. Saprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass. Yeah no joke. It was crazy to hear a guy sing up that high!!! Yeah, but they sounded amazing! One of the songs litterally had everyone crying. It was beautiful. Then we get back and a bunch of people go to In and Out Burger. It was really good and it is owned by mormons. What can I say, mormons know there stuff!! lol. . . love you all. Anyway, then we head back and fall asleep.

Tuesday = I sleep in, because i didn't think everyone was doing stuff that morning and we didn't have to be up. And I end up just going to the peir with Kyle. It was fun though. Nothing to complain about. When everyone started to get back we all went to the Grace Cathedral. It was so pretty. I could just feel God there. Singing there was also really amazing! Nothing will ever top that feeling I got singing in there. I felt like I was part of something. It was just a big feeling and I don't really know how to describe it. And then after that we went and practiced the Genisis suite at a college. It was short and sweet. No worries. Then then we get back at around 5 to the hotel. Dwayne, Thomas and I were going to go to castro (the gay district in San Fran) and we were trying to find a club that was 18 and up. There were none but we still wanted to have a good time. But at like 6:15 we go to little Italy and get something to eat. There were a bunch of people and it was tons of fun. We get back and it is like 7:30 ish.

*stop reading if you chose to not hear bad things but also want to know the meat of the story you should read but know that I have learned from my mistakes*. . . .

Well they had one of the older guys in the choir get us some vodka. The good kind I guess. It all tastes bad, but that stuff that we had was actually not half bad. This girl, Rocky and I make a toast to us and we have a drink. We also start to play 10 fingers. I told them all that I would win at the game. Basically what you have to do is say things that you have never done and then if you have done it you have to put a finger down. I did end up wining but a astonishing 8. . . lol. . . I haven't done a lot of stuff. . . lol. But they also vowed that by the end of the night I would no longer be unkissed. We were still really wanting to go dancing and everyone wanted to get me a kiss and hook me up with someone. Anyway, we finally make our way out of the hotel. It was Dwayne, Thomas, Alica and I. It ended up being a small group and it was really a good thing. *we also did take the vodka with us in a water bottle* By the time I got there I had had four shots or so. When we get of the bus there was a guy on the street that started to talk to us. We chatted with him for like 20 min and he was really nice. . . but there was something off with him. Ends up he was on meth. . Alica told us that after were got away from him. Anyway, yeah his life story was pretty sweet. So we start walking around trying to find some place to dance or atleast have fun. We end up walking into this cookie shop and the guy tells us that there are no places that are 18 and up on a tuesday night. So we start walking some more

We end up finally after a long time, it is around 11 and we pass this group of guys and Dwayne does the whole wink and hey thing. So we all start chatting and they want to show us all a good time. There were three guy and a girl just like us in the group. So they take up this a bar called the Mix. It was odd. They end up buying us all some beer. It wasn't the crappy stuff in college but some really okay beer, and I actually do like the taste of it. So they buy us all three rounds. The guys names were Seth, Joshph or something, Ryan, and the girl was Mary. We all hit it off pretty well. But there were older that much was sure and they ask us a bunch of questions. I have a pretty good conversation with Seth about saving myself and why I did it, and everyone was really proud about that. I was happy, and I am sort of proud that i have saved myself. Yeah, Seth was a pretty cool guy. However somewhere in the night, this random guy bumbs into me and sad sorry, I am like it is all good no worries. And then he grabs my butt and says look at the ass on this one, it is so nice! I am like OH my God in my head, so I turn around and stutter a . . . . .a thank you? It was such an odd experiance. I have never had that many people tell me that I was good looking in a night. Yeah it sort of freaked me out. Well anyway, by this time I have had four shots and three beers just to let everyone know. But oddly I can't still function and I can still have morals. So I see Dwayne and this guy Joshph making out. I am like okay it is two in the morning, cerfuew was at 1, it is time to go. So I find Alica and I get us a cab. So we get back to the hotel via my leading ability. They want to go skinny dipping. Bad idea and we end up not doing that. But there were people out in the hall way so we start talking with them. And then more people show up who are also drunk and we descide to move it in to my room. Because both Paul and I are drunk and Kyle is still up. SO we get everyone in there after a little bit of effort. And Paul still has more alohol and we make a few more toast I guess. I really don't remember having more then one more drink, but I guess I had a few more. That is what Kyle tells me anyway. And well okay this is where it gets odd. So we descide to play 10 fingers again. I know once again I will win. It gets to my turn and I pull out the whole i have never been kissed and out of the corner of my eye I see Dwayne launch for me. He is trying to kiss me. All I knew was that I didn't want to be kissed. Not that way atleast. And I end up fending him off with some effort because I was in conflict because I did like him. But he also is sort of in a relationship. He in a friends with benifits deal. They agreed to not have sex with other people. But regardless, it doens't happen and Alica had to pull him off of me, after I had him pinned to the bed. And he says that he sorry. Whatever, after that he doesn't remember anything but he is still mentally there you know what I mean. Okay well anyway, I go and call Hilde. I talk to her for a bit and go back in because my phone dies. The only free stop was between Darran and Dwayne. So I lay down and start to cuddle with Dwayne. The same way that Tia, Hilde, Mandy and I cuddle. But it was a sexual because we were both into each other. I just wanted the contact. Yeah, and he ends up passing out on my chest with his head there. By this time it is like 4:30 in the morning and we have to be up by 5 to get breakfast. We had a very early plane. Well Dwayne was taken care of and all that jazz. I am still a bit tipsy. . . but for the most part i am good. breakfast was went okay but the assitant conductor noticed Dwayne but says nothing. The plane ride home was horrible!!! No joke. Never have a hangover on a plane!! BAD IDEA!! and that was the end of the trip. I really did enjoy myself but there is more to be said.

So I get back and sleep because it was my first all nighter. Ends up one of my friends Liz has something to tell me! Okay well comes to find out that Broson another guy that i know and Liz's best friend has been fooling around with Christian. The same guy that is friends with benifits with Dwayne. I am sort of lost as to what to do. Because all three of them are sort of "slutty" Bronson really is doing it for nothing more then to get off. Christian is sort of cheating, and Dwayne is in the dark. I don't know what to do. Do I tell Dwayne and distroy it, being both my chases of being with him and Christian, or do I let it all play out in its own way? I am in conflict and I don't know what to do. . . So I need to fin out what there deffinition of sex is. Because some people don't consider oral sex as sex. I DO!!! But some people don't. . .yeah and that is all Bronson and Christian are doing. Hummm. .yeah I am totally lost. I have never been in this situation. So yeah . . . a bit of a story for you all.

No comments: