Saturday, May 10, 2008

Late night thoughts!

Hey guys. . . once again here I am without anything really important or interesting to say at all. I am just sitting in my room. Zach needed a place to sleep because Hilde's room was being used, and he doesn't like to sleep in his room because his roommate is a beast! That is the only way to put it also. Well anyway, my roommate is gone and he is always welcome to my roommates bed if he so chooses. Well he finally took me up on it. He is a good guy. . but nothing more then a friend. Anyway, yeah.

I can't wait. I am actually going to san fransico. I flippen can't wait. I am going to have to much fun! I am going with the choir I am in. So not only is that going to be fun. But Dwyane, Thomas and I are all going to the gay part of town and we are going to a club on one of our free nights. It is going to be so much fun!! I can't wait. It will be my first club and I want to see what it is like. See if I will actually enjoy myself or not. Who knows?

Not to mention we are going to be singing with Chanticleer. They are a grammy award winning men's choir. They are so flippen awsome. We got invited to sing for them. And we are going to sing one of our own all male songs. It is really pretty also. I like it atleast. Pretty Little Horses. I love it. We are singing a bunch of early american songs. So it fits my style of voice. I am stoked for it.

I also went to the tide pools here in Seattle with my biology class. Now if you guys come out here I could totally show you a bunch of crazy cool stuff!. . .things that you would never think lived here. It is totally awsome! We saw these giant crabs. It was crazy!! And one of them had a bunch of eggs on her. It was so pretty. Only I would find that pretty woudn't I. The idea of birth and marine life. Well I like it. lol. . . .

My mind is really scarttered because I have been trying to get done with homework because I am going to be gone for the most of next week. Not to mention I had two midterms this week. It wasn't a good week. But I guess that the prize at the end was worth it. I am going to san fran!! YEY. . .

Ohh and Zach taught my how to play this really fun version of solitar, but it is with out the solitary part because you need more then one person. I have to teach you Kim about it sometime. BTW Kim I couldn't finish your really long blog. It was just to long. You know how spacey I can get sometimes. Well yeah, this week = Branden ultra spacey!! Woot woot

Well the next time I will chat with you guys will more then likely be post san fran and I will tell you all about my trip.

I am acutally sort of hopeing for my first kiss from Dawyne. But who knows. Only time will tell.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Teach me the Solitaire! I love solitaire! And if you have a version that would keep me from being alone, that would probably be ideal. It sounds like a great way to wean me into being social. ^_^

Branden said...

Hahaha. . yup yup!! Nerts is the name of the game!

Kim said...

Oh, NERTS! I LOVE that game!